Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kobe Streets: On the Way to the Western Style Houses




 Some graffiti that I found in Kobe.


 I thought the window was awesome!


 First time I ever saw Skulls on a shop window.





 Walking up Kobes' famous hill filled streets.





 I'm from Seattle. I have to take a photo of the different Starbucks buildings!


 A mini side street.


A shop in Kitano. You can see the main windows below.





 Some stairs that are supposed to make it easier to go up Kobes' famous hills....yeah, it's about the same.


Looking down the hill. This is only about halfway up the street. There are photos from the top coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. How cute the streets are! I really miss Japan right now, thank god I will be back in a couple of months! I have never been to Kobe, but I would love to go there at some point. I should plan a Kansai trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kobe was beautiful! And this was during the typhoon in early September! If Kobe is this amazing in a typhoon I'm sure it will be even better on a regular day! I highly recommend a visit to Kobe. I already want to go again when the weather is nicer, i.e. no typhoon

    ReplyDelete