Monday, October 28, 2013

San Miguel Chapel


I liked the simplicity of this chapel. 


 It was a small chapel, but there was a lot of attention to detail put into this chapel. They are small details (as I mentioned it was a simple chapel), but still noticeable. The main detail was the back wall. If you notice there is no large crucifix like in most chapels, there is only the small one of the table. Like I said simple details.


I know there is a name for these, but I can't remember and I'm unable to find a name for them with a google search. These are supposed to help to heal the part that the metal is shaped into. If you have lung problems then you get a lung "charm", if your cow is sick then find a cow "charm". I was surprised at how many different pieces were available.


No comments:

Post a Comment