Wednesday, March 2, 2011

View of Nagoya Station Area from the 14th Floor

So I went to Nagoya Station a few weeks ago, because I don't go in that direction very often. I spent most of the day in this one department store and still didn't see everything that was in here. I saw this view and could not resist taking a picture, especially on such a beautiful day! I could have gone up higher to the Sky Deck, but I didn't feel like paying for the view. I had just eaten lunch and the fee was about the same cost as my lunch, which is to say that my lunch was a little expensive.......but it was good. Although, it wasn't a "Oh I have to come here again!" type of good. It was more of a "if I really tried I could probably make this at home", but it would have taken some time and effort.  Either way, I hope you like this shot as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment