Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tsuruma Park: Night Cherry Blossoms


I wanted to give you a feel for the panorama of the park. This was my first visit here and I never knew it was so beautifully made! The fountain in the middle was very unexpected.



A GoPro look at Night Cherry Blossoms. I kept these first two photos small just to give you a feel of the atmosphere (the photo wasn't as sharp as I would have liked, first time using the GoPro at night).


The fountain with the Cherry Blossom trees surrounding the area was amazing to see.



This was the area everyone wanted to have their couple shot taken. How cute are these two?



I liked how she was covered in polka dots that were in opposite colors of her surroundings.



Another wonderful view I experienced while at the park. I have a few more and I will share them with you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment