Saturday, November 13, 2010

Possibly The Smallest Train Station In Japan

 I never use this train station. I just happened to use this train station because I had to go to an ATM that was in between Sato's station and this one. I pass through this train station twice a day going to and from work, but I never noticed how SMALL this train station is! There is barely enough room for 2 people to pass by each other when entering or leaving the station.

 Even the platform is really short. You are supposed to stand behind the yellow markings, but it you don't stand a little bit on the yellow markings are are leaning against the wall! At this time I was the sole person at this station on either side.

 See platform and then hello train tracks! No pushing or you really will be on the train tracks.

See no one on the other side.  I didn't have to wait long for the train, but this train station is pretty depressing. This train station can bring anyone down.... This is the Hyo-tan Yama Station for those of you who want to take a look at this tiny station! You can probably just walk in and out without purchasing a ticket. The way the machines and entrances are designed allows for people to just walk in and out. Although, when you get off at another station you will have to pay at the window to get out without a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment