Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New York Series: Le Grainne Cafe

This was my view from the cafe Le Grainne Cafe. 


There was such a comfortable atmosphere about this cafe. Very inviting and perfect for escaping the rain.


 Along with huge cups of coffee (see the next photo) they make huge crepes and sandwiches! If I have a chance to visit Manhattan again I would definitely try to come here again.


The coffee cups are so big that I couldn't lift this cup without both hands, well I could but then half the coffee would have been in my lap.

I really enjoyed waiting for the rain to stop in this cafe. The coffee cups are huge, as seen above, and the crepes are delicious! The wait staff was friendly and understanding of my photo taking.




4 comments:

  1. New York looks so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York is VERY interesting! I was there for 5 days and I only have a small idea of what New York is like. It will take quite a few more visits to really understand New York. This is a city that I recommend people to visit early in their lives, so they can go again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta bookmark this web site it seems very beneficial very useful. I have really found great things from the blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad to hear that you have found my blog beneficial and useful.

      I hope you continue to enjoy the content.

      Thank you!

      Delete