Monday, June 13, 2011

Meijo Park Part II

 The windmill upclose and personal.

 We found this beautiful fountain on the other side of Meijo park.

 Of course, I couldn't resist taking pictures in front of it!

 A different view of the fountain

 Don't ask me how many bridges we crossed in this park. I feel like we crossed a lot of bridges considering we were in a city park.

 Some more friends that we met.

 It's funny. The first half of the park was filled with dogs.

 The second part of the park was filled with stray cats.

 I felt bad for this little guy. I think he was someone's pet at one point in time. He kept trying to rub against our legs. He was so friendly and I wanted to pet him, but he was sick and I didn't want to get my cat sick. I felt terrible leaving him here.

On a happy note, these 2 guys were singing in the park. They were doing a pretty good job too!

 A third view of the fountain. This pond actually had a lot of Koi, that were really big, swimming around.


 A view of Nagoya Castle. I will have to visit sometime soon!

 Some Azaleas that were in bloom!



Well, this brings us to the end of our picnic in Meijo Park. With the weather now warmer (i.e. Hot!) a picnic in the park could be something fun to do. Especially, if you have a family and want something to do that won't cost you an arm and a leg! Just don't forget your bug repellent and sunscreen! I remembered sunscreen, but I was eaten alive by mosquitoes. (T-T)y
Happy picnic-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment