Monday, September 27, 2010

Random Extra Pictures

 It was a beautiful day and I liked the way the clouds had formed so I took a picture. I hope you like it, too!
 What I thought was funny about this picture was the car dealership in the background, they named it Monkey Flip....what does that have to do with a car dealership? Can someone please, explain this to me?
 This building is the middle of construction and in Japan all buildings are covered, like this, while they are being built.
 The giant crab on the front of the restaurant is actually continuously moving. The body stays in the same place, but the legs and claws move up and down. This is a chain restaurant so I've run into this crab twice in Nagoya and twice Osaka, but I've never eaten at this restaurant. lol
 Marron is just too cute to not take a picture of. This is how she normally lays down. Her legs are so short that only one foot peaks out. hehe
 This is Marron after I tired her out playing fetch and tug of war. Now, she always brings a toy over to me to play with her. Look at those mini feet!
Marron: "Ok lady you can take a picture, but this is the LAST one!...and you owe me a game of tug of war."

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    How cute your dog is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but actually she's my boyfriend's dog. She's an old lady now, but still very energetic!

      Delete