Monday, August 1, 2011

Inside Nagoyas' Planetarium and Science Musem

 The amazing machine that let's us  experience the solar system like we are astronauts in space!

 
It looked very cool, but then they started talking about astrological sings IN JAPANESE  and so I fell a sleep. I woke in time to see Jupiter and the back side of Jupiter and then zoomed back into earth for the sunrise. I think I will have to make a trip here again to see the whole thing on a day that I don't have to stand in a line in the heat for an hour and a half. Also, maybe I won't walk around so much before hand....

 A view of the VERY comfortable chairs, one reason for falling asleep (the other reason is that it was really dark, I wasn't the only person that fell asleep!)

 A big telescope on the astronomy floor.

 Another telelscope.

Here is the sign that shows you the way out of the Planetarium. Just in case you can't remember from which direction you came in from. (It also says EXIT for a bit).

 A model of the planets and the astrological system.


No comments:

Post a Comment