Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Day in Central Park (Nagoya).....Part II Fini

Shall we sit in the shade?

Please have a seat.

Need a stepping stone? Take your pick!



 I really liked this fountain. It's different from the other fountains that I have seen in Japan so far.



A close up.....

even closer....


 Perfect!

 This column, for lack of a better word, had many different kinds of animals on it. I would have liked to show you all the different animals, but you will just have to come to Nagoya and see it for yourself. (o^-^o)

 This sculpture actually points you to the direction of the Orchid Garden. I do have pictures of the inside of the garden, but that's for another post.

 There were random little sculptures on this post. It actually was painted, but a lot of it had come off and the best way to see these sculptures required them to be dark. But, even with no color they are pretty interesting.



I hope you enjoyed walking through Central Park in Nagoya, Japan again. Every time I seem to find another location that I didn't notice before. I don't know how often I have walked by here and never noticed these things until I had my camera in hand....

No comments:

Post a Comment