Sunday, July 3, 2011

Central Park....in Nagoya

 I believe this is a clock, because the red arm was moving around while the white arms were still. I think you can see it's a clock from the top of the Nagoya TV tower.









I found some statues in this park and I really liked them. I wasn't expecting to find so many statues in this park! It made me wonder if I was still in Nagoya.























This little guy was following me around for a bit. I think he was waiting for me to feed him.....sorry little guy.


For those of you who are interested in seeing these statues in person, or if you want to see any part of these photos in person, all you have to do is go to Central Park in Nagoya.....of course, that's easier for some than others.
Happy Park Exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment