Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cafe Motena In Sakae


 I met 2 of my friends here after work the other day. I had seen this cafe from the street and had wanted to stop by. I never had the opportunity until now! I really liked the atmosphere of the cafe!


 I liked the little artwork they did on the door. I didn't even realize there was a mushroom until after I took this photo.





 I had a drink called a Lassie, pronounced la-shi. I am still not quite sure what it is, but if you like yogurt you will probably like this drink. I had a mango flavored Lassie and it was Delicious! I downed it in no time.



The view of the main window that you can see from the street below. You have to go up to the second floor for the entrance and the stairway is a little narrow, but hey that's Japan.
 
Oh, and just a warning. The photos aren't as crisp as they have been recently since I used my little digital camera. I didn't bring my new camera with me this day. (T-T)

Happy Cafe Hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment